Wednesday 9 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: City of Heavenly Fire




A weekly meme brought to you by Breaking The Spine where we get to show off some of the books we are waiting to be released.






This week I am waiting on City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, book 6 of the Mortal Instruments

Expected publication: May 27th 2014 by Walker Books


Why am I waiting?
I read the previous books to get ready to watch it on the big screen. That was a while ago now, only to learn that this book wasn't going to be published for a very long time and I got very sad, but now it is finally close enough to be excited about. During books 4 and 5 I was getting a bit "oh just come on already" about the story and the characters, I really hope that the series ends well!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so excited for this one. :) Great choice.

    New Bloglovin' follower.

    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read 4 or 5 yet (since I had waiting in-between books, so just left it at 3) though, even then I was getting a little annoyed with it. So, not sure I'll get it straight away but I'll probably get them eventually. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get reading CoHF and CoLS ready for the release of this beauty!!

    My WOW: http://bmariebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely know what you mean!! The first few books were so gripping and captivating, but it just lost steam and I wanted it to end ASAP. Haha, I am hoping for a good ending and that we both enjoy it!!

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete