Sunday 16 February 2014

Weekly Ramblings (3)


As you can see my new little blog has gone quiet. And I am sorry about this to who ever visits me to check in. But when I started this I wasn't working and I had the time to read and read and read which I loved, but now I work and work and sometimes read.



Unfortunately work is a must, rent and bills n such must be paid. My job is physically and emotionally demanding, (some may disagree) which leaves little energy left at the end of the day. I tried reading one night after work and almost ended up needing a nose job!
So a balance would be nice, where I can do both.
I know some blogs I follow have also had/have this problem, I just don't know which ones and don't have the time to find them. 
If you have any suggestions (not going to work doesn't count), or how you fit in all the things of life with your blog I would love to hear them.

2 comments:

  1. It IS hard. I bought myself the cheapest ($79) Kindle and I keep it in my bag all the time so I can squeeze reading in during the day. I try to prep all my posts on the weekend, because I don't always have time during the week.
    And then I guess my advice would be just keep it fun. If it's becoming too much, cut back on posts. Good luck :)
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      My iPad now travels with me everywhere I go, (sometimes people at work understand that I am reading and leave me alone, other times ...well…)
      Thanks for the advice

      Delete