Friday 14 February 2014

Pretty Revealing

Here are some covers that I have come across in the last week that have recently been revealed

Aren't they all just gorgeous

First up we have Deliverance by C J Redwine the third and last book (Yay) in her Deception trilogy



 Keeping in line with the rest of the series we have our star on the front in a new pose. I really like this cover and can't wait to read these ones.

Next is Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang the third book in her Hybrid Chronicles



The half faces always have me wondering what the rest of the face looks like, what are they hiding. They've kept the same theme with all the covers (yay).


The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz the first book of the series Dark World


I am drawn to this cover every time I see it. The double cityscape and the title on the side lining up with the head is just, I don't know really, but I keep looking at it, and the dark colours are a plus.


Burn by Julianna Baggott the third and last book in her Pure series


I haven't actually seen the rest of the covers in this series yet. This one just caught my attention and thought I'd share (I don't think it's a reveal either, it's out already.)

 And last we have Unraveled by Gennifer Albin, book 3 in the Crewel World series


I really really like this colour green, and I am not normally a fan of green. This book matches the rest of the series, which I like to see


Well until the next batch of covers I wish to show off is ready….

No comments:

Post a Comment